Captain America: TWS
An action-based fighting game based on the popular Marvel superhero
Captain America: TWS is a mobile action game based on the movie Captain America: The Winter Soldier. It was developed by Gameloft.
You play as Captain America to lead a strike team of S.H.I.E.L.D agents to fight numerous crime syndicates and save the world from destruction. The game offers a lot of tactical options.
A Marvel Comics Experience
The game provides a chance to experience the Marvel Universe at your fingertips. You can play as a Super Soldier. Or you can call for help from other Avengers like Falcon and Black Widow and play as part of the Avenger team. Besides leading your strike team, you have lots of enemies to fight and conquer. Marvel villains like Shockwave, Diamondback, Taskmaster, Puff Adder Winter Soldier and King Cobra are going to be there to challenge you every step of the way. Comics writer Christos Gage wrote a compelling story to compliment the great gameplay.
You can have great fun in the single player mode. But Captain America: TWS also has an asynchronous multiplayer option. So you will be able to join different clans and fight battles in groups. It is a great option to enjoy the game with friends and family or make new friends.
There are lots of in-game rewards and purchase options. You can get better agents or weapons. The league leaderboards give you a chance to boast about your team's achievements. Also, there are various suits for Captain America to make him look cooler.
Captain America: TWS is a fun experience for Marvel movie fans. It doesn’t have the depth of gameplay that serious gamers are looking for, but it is a great game for fans and casual players.
- Great details on graphics
- Marvel characters add great flavor to the gameplay
- Both single and multiplayer modes are fun
- Performance lags on low-end mobile devices
- Multiplayer gameplay is confusing for new players
Fixed the bug in the Join Squad section
Other minor fixes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.